Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Weekly Five Countdown

I just got this idea from a blog called Bookish Penguin. She calls hers Monday Five Countdown.

Five things I'm grateful for
1. My dogs- they bring me so much joy.


2. My friends - they are there for me whenever I need them


3. Christmas is this weekend and I get to spend all of Christmas Eve at church. No better place to be.

4. That I am finished with my shopping except for one gift card.


5. That I am off work for 2 weeks


Four Things I Can't Stop Thinking About



1. The things I am going to do this week


2. Finding peace in my life.

3. Organizing my "things" and getting rid of a lot of "things"

4. Marriage and babies


Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week



1. Finishing my shopping



2. Clean


3. relax


Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About



1. My family dynamics


2. My self


One Random Thing



1.
My garage door is driving me crazy. It will not stay down. I must call my landlord.









Read more: http://www.bookishpenguin.com/blog/2010/11/15/monday-five-countdown-now-with-participation.html#ixzz18oDx4yHB

Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives

No comments:

Post a Comment