I just got this idea from a blog called Bookish Penguin. She calls hers Monday Five Countdown.
Five things I'm grateful for
1. My dogs- they bring me so much joy.
2. My friends - they are there for me whenever I need them
3. Christmas is this weekend and I get to spend all of Christmas Eve at church. No better place to be.
4. That I am finished with my shopping except for one gift card.
5. That I am off work for 2 weeks
Four Things I Can't Stop Thinking About
1. The things I am going to do this week
2. Finding peace in my life.
3. Organizing my "things" and getting rid of a lot of "things"
4. Marriage and babies
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Finishing my shopping
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. My family dynamics
2. My self
One Random Thing
My garage door is driving me crazy. It will not stay down. I must call my landlord.
Read more: http://www.bookishpenguin.com/blog/2010/11/15/monday-five-countdown-now-with-participation.html#ixzz18oDx4yHB
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives